Conduit Live + Stage Tools is a comprehensive toolset for creating video shows and many kinds of installations that deal with live video. Everything you need to design and run video performances is included.
- Combine visuals from live cameras, pre-recorded media, realtime effects and editable subtitles.
- Control the system with a handy cue list, or using external devices through industry-standard hardware protocols.
- Output images on multiple projectors from a single Mac.
All the functionality of Conduit Live is included, so you're also getting a video capture and compositing application in the same package.
Show design features
- Cue list with easy creation and editing
- Unlimited number of events in a cue
- Animate sliders and delays with cues
Create complex events with transitions and automatic steps
- Media loading and playback
- Visual effects can be changed by cues
- Slider/color control using cues with MIDI feedback
- Master cues: use a cue as the basis for others
- Streamlined "Heads-Up Display" style user interface for monitoring the show
Add notes to the cue list —
anyone can run the show by simply following the notes
- Separate cue list for subtitles
Titling tool supports multiple layers and text styles (font, color, shadow, etc.)
Live video features
- Capture SD/HD live video from cameras or capture cards
Supports all QuickTime-compatible devices and BlackMagic devices
- Capture multiple simultaneous video streams
Supports BlackMagic DeckLink and Intensity cards directly
- Record live video to disk within the same interface
- Mix live and prerecorded video seamlessly with advanced Conduit effects
- Kinect™ input
Affordable 3D depth camera offers a completely new kind of digital vision
Hardware and media control features
- MIDI In
- MIDI parameter feedback for motorized sliders
- DMX512 In
- Audio In
- Trigger cues and media with any kind of signal
- Start and stop video clips when a slider is moved above a certain treshold ("fader start")
Projection design features
- Perspective Warp
Drag corner points visually to distort a layer in 3D space.
Great for correcting any projection distortions.
- Built-in support for Matrox GXM units (DualHead2Go/TripleHead2Go)
Easily output on up to three separate screens from a single laptop or iMac
- Secondary Display node
Support for any number of additional full-screen outputs
- Node-based Conduit Editor is an easy visual UI for designing effects of any complexity
Complete set of compositing and color manipulation operations:
includes Curves, Exposure, linear light colorspace support...
- No limit to amount of color corrections, masks, etc.
- Everything is accelerated by graphics hardware (GPU) for maximum performance
- Alpha transparency available everywhere
- Create smooth vector masks using the Shapes node in Conduit Editor
- Supports QuickTime and image sequences
Effects designed from nodes and/or scripts can be packaged into custom rendering plugins and distributed as binaries